Building commissioning provides documented confirmation that building systems function according to criteria set forth in the project documents to satisfy the owner’s operational needs. A systematic process that extends through all phases of a construction, renovation, or retrofit project from concept through occupancy.
RESCUE Green's commissioning agents can ensure your project is properly commissioned. Call or email us today.
|Fewer change orders
||Properly operating systems
||Healthy indoor air quality
|Reduced construction costs
||Fewer occupant complaints
||Comfortable working environment
|Reduced operating cost
||Training on all systems
|Fewer construction delays
||Proper O&M manuals
- Save money. Lower energy and maintenance costs. Quick payback.
- Safer and more comfortable buildings.
- Fewer disputes between building owner and contractor.
- Fewer change orders.
- Problems are discovered early and inexpensive to correct.
- A higher quality building pays for itself in the long run and provides a better working environment.
- Typical Energy Savings 6-12%
- Payback 3-6 years
- Typical Energy Savings 7-20%
- Payback < 2 years